Thursday, July 25, 2013

Svetlana’s story love

~Svetlana’s story love~
Hey! I have met the most lovely man on your site, we both live near Barcelona and are so pleased we joined.
Svetlana was 14 when she first met her a-b-u-s-er, at a family party. He said he was 19 – but it turned out that he was 33, with a criminal record.
"It seemed so innocent at first", Svetlana says
Of cause, the guy took her to the cinema, bought her thoughtful presents and paid her the attention she had never experienced…
"But then he started to change. He got more aggressive and bad things started happening. He’d hit me, but the next day say he was sorry. I’d always forgive him. He started taking me to parties, he’d give me drink and we’d stay out all night…..

"The parties got worse and so did the way he treated me. At first I’d fight back, but it was really hard. Then one night at a party, he took me and some friends upstairs. He made me do things that I didn’t want to do. I was frightened." she says…….
At first Svetlana had told her mother that she was staying over with friends. She regularly got grounded, but would then run away to be with her 'boyfriend'.
Her relationship with her mother was deteriorating rapidly and she had started to go missing for days on end.
But Svetlana’s regular episodes of running away hadn’t gone unnoticed. Her mother had reported the incidents to the police and they became concerned at her relationship with the older man. Oh…


And we have now been together for almost two years, we are living together and we are extremely happy together.
When I went through my marriage break-up, I was hoping my true soul mate was out there somewhere and the love I believed in was possible. I am very happy!

We have been together only a few months and live more than 40 miles apart but are incredibly happy and have discovered shared interests, values and attitudes. He is a lovely, generous man and I consider myself very lucky to have found him after 10 years of looking. No, we are not youngsters - I am 67 and he is 68 - but we feel like a couple of teenagers in our delight in each other. But so never give up looking for your soul mate….. - it can happen!
17th September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment