Thursday, July 25, 2013

My own first love!

Good day! My own first love!Oh..
 It was such a rollercoaster ride, and I always wondered if other people had similar experiences. Of cause, my first relationship made me completely love struck, delirious and heartbroken… Oh..But I was sure I couldn’t have been the only one that was hit so hard.

And this curiosity grew and grew until I decided to start emailing people out of the blue to see if they had these feelings, and moreover, if they could express them in a creative way. For a while I thought people might think I was a bit nuts, but I think others are just as nosy as me and willing to submit their stories as well as read pages and pages of other submissions. Oh..

And I’ve found it to be such a universal theme, and I think it has the ability to connect people through a shared, but always unique experience. It wasn’t really intended this way (perhaps subconsciously) but the project has been quite therapeutic after the traumas of my own first love, and I hope other people feel the same way too…. It’s nice to know we’ve all been through it to some extent.
Tell us about your first love….

Oh..!
Oh…very…It’s funny isn’t it, that I spend all this time asking people about their first loves but am always a bit reluctant to talk about my own! It’s a very personal thing and I admire each of my contributors who are brave enough to share their stories. Oh..
Of cause, my first love was rocky and heart wrenching but it was also the most beautiful experience of my life. I feel like I went through every possible emotion, and it really did shape who I am today in many ways. And despite all these ups and downs, I’m back with my first love after some time apart. He helped me design the layout of my website and has been very lovely and supportive of the project. Oh..Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment